Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum

I am obsessed with Rihanna! I think she is so friggin drop dead, like if I could be a girl celeb I'd be her, if I were a guy I'd want to be Chris Brown so look at her pretty face all day! I love her style its so crazy and different, her hair is also amazing I wish sometimes I could rock something way crazy like that! Oh and I'm not like a crazy stalker in love with her freak I'm just from afar admirer ;) enjoy the video its so crazy that its like hottt weird I know but true!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

me too! I watched her on the VMAS SO GOOD! I didn't watch a lot of it though because I hated that guy. Who is he? gross. Anyway I was thinking of making that chicken... what do you think about using smoked paprika? Would the flavor blend ok?