Sunday, September 14, 2008

Everyone's Book Club!

Alright all you readers, Morgan and I have started a new book club social network to suck even more time out of our lives and the lives of you, our friends :) Ha ha, kidding about the time sucking, but serious about our new book club! We started an online book club to get readers together from everywhere! Do yourself a favor and at least check out the link:

http://everyonesbookclub.ning.com/

It's new, it's free, and it's going to be a whole ton of fun! We know there are some readers out there (Cariann and Christy, we're definitely looking at you guys) that have some awesome insights into books and who could make this a ton of fun for themselves and everyone else! We hope a lot of you that we didn't know had a thing for reading will come sign up and surprise us! Everyone is welcome, but if you're a little timid, just bring a friend or family member along, kind of like the first day of kindergarten, and come have a good time!

We've set a goal date of October 1st for our first club meeting, so if you're interested, hit up the link, join the club, read the information on the front page about our first meeting, and get ready for a rip roaring good time! :)

5 comments:

Adam and Tara said...

Hi Morgan, It's Tara Nelson from your ward. I found your blog on Tiff and Whit's blog. I love book clubs-- count me in :)

Whit,Tiff and B said...

I'm in! I'm a virgin to book club but I'll give it a try and make Whit join too!

Unknown said...

hey! The only evening we have free is sunday because I work every night. We could still see you guys and have dessert or dinner just not out obviously. Let us know!

Liz Welker said...

ok so...we have lots to talk about:
#1: Why have we not gotten together multiple times already? This isn't making sense to me. Let's make it happen!
#2: Nate-I have officially put my 2 weeks in, however, I am not the only one leaving a job here in the coming weeks so there is going to be A LOT of opportunity for jobs here real soon. What are you looking for? Let me know and I will see what I can work out!
#3 Morgan- Call me...You're pretty...

Keith, Heather and Carsen said...

Hi Guys! The book club sounds like fun, we might have to try it out. By the way, Happy Birthday Nate! It has been really fun to get to know you guys! Are you guys coming to Biggest Loser night tomorrow? Hope so, See ya soon!