Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Feliz Navidad Part Tres

Christmas Day at the Rudolph's is always a blast! Nate nuked zombies with my bro Steve the night before while my Mom, my sis Kenz, and I got comfy in our new pj's and played the card game Phase Ten while watching My Big Redneck Christmas we also realized that possums are way creepy and are possible in cahoots with the devil! Christmas morning was soooo fun my bro definately suprised everyone with getting my mom a new Nikon touch camera, talk about DELUXE! I love putting extra thought into my gifts for people so that I can show them how much they mean to me. I made my mom a crosstitch I did this because she makes all of her kids blankets with a crosstitch on them when we were born and then she gave Nate and I one for our wedding so I thought she we would like it. Now granted it was my first crosstitch the first half was a little on the iffy side but the rest looked pretty decent. It was a chef as I said earlier but we definately had a love hate relationship, crosstitches take FOREVER, and I am a very impatient person! But here's some pics of our great day! Enjoy ;)

Ahh my new Rachael Ray Knifes which are amazing!

Gettin Lasered baby (Ignore the no makeup look please)


Natey with the game he wanted

This look is pretty scary but I love my double bubble

Jon and Kate is my fav

My bro with my sweet poochies only missing Neeko


Christmas was so awesome we were soooo spoiled I didn't get pics of the sweet furniture that my family got us but I love it. Thank you guys sooo much we love you guys sooo much.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH!! Laser hair removal???? i want to sooo bad!!!! Can I do it too? Maybe we can go together????