Thursday, May 21, 2009

Question?

Is it possible to go through a growth spurt at 24? Because I swear I have grown width wise and I workout 3 times a week, doing butt loads of cardio and strength training, slim to no soda and fatty foods. Also I have been working out for about 4 months with this regime, yet....NO RESULTS!! None of my paints fit well many of them do not fit that fit last summer...also the chest section has grown atleast a half of a cup size. This may be TMI but I need some serious help I swear my hips have grown out of control I am not giving birth here, its rough. I am not saying I am like obese its just my clothes don't fit and I don't feel comfortable. Perhaps this may work...

Dear Metabolism,

Come back I promise to treat you with respect and cherish you dearly and give you daily praise please please please!

Love love,
Your new BFF Me

5 comments:

Whit,Tiff and B said...

Are you making fun of those girls who's hips are spreading like you want nothing to be associated with that! Just kiddin... I take no offense to that at all. I wouldn't want my hips getting bigger if I wasn't growing a full blown human in me. and I doubt you are an inch bigger. You have not changed since high school. The same old skinny Morgan

Kim said...

whatever!!! i think you look amazing! crazy girl!

Unknown said...

I HIGHLY doubt you are bigger. You are gorg and so tinsy. But,come work out with us!! That would be so fun. We are both gettin in shape. Cade especially, 15 lbs down! woot! Hips and weight, yeah that's called getting older.I'd tell you what I did to get my hips back in and it did work, but I'm afraid of the comments i will get.

Nathaly said...

Hey Morgan, hope you don't mind I found your blog :)... your post is so funny, especially your loving letter to your metabolism. Maybe I should write a similar letter to mine because I don't fit in any of my capri from last year. I blame it on my contraceptive method :)

Armstrong said...

Morgan, just wait until you have a baby, stop nursing it and turn 30. You will wish you had the body you had at 24 again. So just enjoy what you have now because it only gets harder to loose weight and keep it off. Anyways, I am sure you are just imagining things. You always look so adorable.