Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Up

This movie is AMAZING!! I promise it is my new favorite show I wanted to go see it again as soon as it was over. We had the best Saturday in a long time, our friends Jason and Christy Gerrard came up Saturday morning we gave them the Logan tour which included: lunch at Firehouse Pizza, a visit to the free zoo, watching Nate and Jason spin the crap out of each other on the red bowl of death at the park, then off to the movie, and of course Le Nonne for dinner (which was especially awesome we got to sit out on their patio and the guitar players were out there with lights lit up in all the trees! So so cute!) It was a great weekend and I highly recommend Up I laughed from beginning to end and wanted the doggie Doug for my own ;)! Seriously check your listings and buy tickets now ;) love love

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh, I want to see that!!! I hope I can talk Ty into it

Nathaly said...

Nick and I have been wanting to go watch a movie but we can't make up our minds. This one sounds like something we would definitely enjoy.

ariel said...

i've been dying to see this... but it's a little hard to get away with a newborn baby in the mix :) hopefully soon!

ariel said...

ok we got a babysitter {grandma} and went to this last night. HILARIOUS! doug really was the best part but it was soooooo cute & funny.