Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Anthropologie

Dear Anthropologie:

Why must you make me want everything you have to offer? Why must all of your stuff be grossly overpriced? I want it all, just send me a store and I could die in peace. But alas I must confess...I have never purchased anything from your wonderful establishment...not of my choice but of my bank account's. Could you please consider an outlet store of some sorts? I don't even care if you sell last seasons merch...I am in need of a discount majorly! PLEASE {insert begging and sobbing on hands and knees}. I would greatly appreciate it.

Love love always,
Your wanna be customer,

Morgan Virginia

2 comments:

ariel said...

i just don't even bother walking in there because it depresses me. anthropologie is dead to me.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.