Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Better late than never...right?

This post has been postponed so many times so I am finally just going to do it! We had a shower for my dear friend kim, who has already had her baby if that tells you how long I have needed to blog! We planned a shower for her that was a jungle theme, it turned out so so cute, I am pretty sure I was born to be a party planner. I did the games and one was where you get a variety of candy bars and then melt them in a diaper to look like poopies!

Tootsie poo ;)

Yumm!

I also made a jungle print quilt for little Asher, it turned out really great I think and totally took FOREVER! It was really fun though, hit me up if you want one of your own for your baby for a small fee ;)! Now on to the next shower for lil miss morris! Love love

2 comments:

Jamie said...

It was the best shower! You should plan all parties :)

Whit,Tiff and B said...

Best baby shower planner ever! I'll keep you in mind with all my babies to plan everything!