Friday, December 11, 2009

Last Night

Last night I accomplished something...I graduated last night! It was so so amazing, I loved seeing my teachers again an introducing them to my family and reminiscing about the time I spent there. It was a great night for me, I had my wonderful family with me who were so happy for me which made me feel beyond special. One of the highlights of the nights for me was right before I was about to receive my diploma my teacher got up on the stage to hand it to me! It was great I loved every second...(well I could have done without the story with the farm and the cows ;) its a must when you are in Logan though!). Thanks for a great night hubbs and fam I loved it! I can't wait for Nate's graduation tomorrow!! I hope he has a just as a great of an experience as I did!

ps: I could have done without the 6 below weather last night Logan ;) Love love!

2 comments:

ariel said...

congrats!

Armstrong said...

CONGRATS Morgan!!! There is nothing like the feeling of a complete accomplishment. An education is something you will always have that no one can take away from you. Way to go. Tell nate Congrats too!